Our company is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including phone and email
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Credit card information if reservation take place online through our booking engine or OTAs (Online Travel Agents)
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about news, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Also, we are using Google Cloud Services to secure our information (https://cloud.google.com/security/compliance/gdpr/ )
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website and subscribe to our newsletter marketing process
- during your check in time you are asked to fill in a form, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by unsubscribe from our newsletter.
- If you want to delete all your records from our local database email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about our property.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the DPA (Data Protection Act 1998) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
You accept that any entries you make to an on-site guest book, if available, will not contain personal information or details you would not want disclosed. Any entries containing personal details that may fall into GDPR may be removed and destroyed